District Plans are adopted as amendments to the Campus Master Plan. While they are considered updates to the 2004 Campus Master Plan, they still remain true to the principles and guidelines as established in the plan. Requests for the development of District Plans are submitted to the Council for the Built Environment for review.
Although the District Plans reinforce the patterns of land use, they do not prescribe areas of mono-functional activities. Within campuses, categories of land use tend to be general due to their complexities and mixed use components. The currently approved District Plans include: Agriculture & Environmental Life Sciences District Plan; Campus Housing District Plan; College of Veterinary Medicine Biomedical Sciences District Plan; Corps District Plan; Easterwood Airport District Plan; Equine Initiative District Plan; Health and Kinesiology/Archery & Boot Camp; Historic Core District Plan; Research Park District Plan; and Riverside Campus Plan.
- Agricultural & Environmental Life Sciences District Plan
- Athletics District Plan
- Campus Housing District Plan - Residence Halls
- Campus Housing District Plan - University Apartments
- COALS Garden & Greenway
- College of Veterinary Medicine Biomedical Sciences
- Corps District Plan
- Equine Initiative District Plan
- Health and Kinesiology / Archery & Boot Camp
- Health Science Center Campus Plan
- Historic Core District Plan
- West Campus Housing Connectivity Study